When you’re looking for experienced Darndale tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Darndale. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Darndale Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Darndale and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Darndale.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Darndale, Tree Cutting Darndale and Tree Removal Darndale
- Stump Grinding Darndale and Stump Removal Darndale
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Darndale and Hedge Trimming Darndale
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Darndale and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Darndale and Management
- Tree Pollarding Darndale
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Darndale
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Darndale.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for approved but extreme weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to care for and their specific needs. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for potential threats that could harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make certain trees are visible during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get entwined.
- Yard devices: wear; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees typically thrive well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. However, depending on your regional climate, you might have to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ a professional. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also remove low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Darndale (Irish: Darndál meaning ”daffodil”) is an area on the Northside of Dublin, in Ireland, featuring a high concentration of social housing. It is located in the north of the sprawling suburb of Coolock. Darndale lies within the Dublin 17 postal district.