When you’re looking for experienced Woodenbridge tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Woodenbridge. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Woodenbridge Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Woodenbridge and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Woodenbridge.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Woodenbridge, Tree Cutting Woodenbridge and Tree Removal Woodenbridge
- Stump Grinding Woodenbridge and Stump Removal Woodenbridge
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Woodenbridge and Hedge Trimming Woodenbridge
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Woodenbridge and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Woodenbridge and Management
- Tree Pollarding Woodenbridge
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Woodenbridge
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Woodenbridge.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for given however extreme weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you want to take care of and their specific needs. If you’re uncertain about the type of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for prospective dangers that could harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to prevent damage and ensure trees are visible in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these do not directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Yard devices: wear; t get lawn devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees typically grow well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. However, depending on your local climate, you might have to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise eliminate low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Woodenbridge (Irish: an Droichead Adhmaid) is a small village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It lies between Arklow and Avoca, at the meeting of the Avoca, Aughrim and Goldmine rivers. The village is located at the junction of the R747 and R752 roads. The R747 crosses the Aughrim on the stone bridge which is still called “Wooden Bridge”.