When you’re looking for experienced Narraghmore tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Narraghmore. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Narraghmore Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Narraghmore and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Narraghmore.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Narraghmore, Tree Cutting Narraghmore and Tree Removal Narraghmore
- Stump Grinding Narraghmore and Stump Removal Narraghmore
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Narraghmore and Hedge Trimming Narraghmore
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Narraghmore and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Narraghmore and Management
- Tree Pollarding Narraghmore
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Narraghmore
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Narraghmore.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for granted however extreme weather can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you wish to take care of and their specific needs. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are many resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for prospective risks that could harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees show up during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same place can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these do not straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get lawn devices near the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees typically thrive well in existing wetness conditions and do not require any extra watering. However, depending on your regional environment, you may have to water your trees during extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not require any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire an expert. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Narraghmore (Irish: An Fhorrach Mhór) is a village in County Kildare, Ireland. It lies within a civil parish of the same name. Nearby villages include Ballytore, Calverstown, and Kilmead.
Narraghmore village is 6.4km from Ballytore and has the M9 motorway and R448 road to the west and the R418 road to the east. The Narraghmore Stud Farm is nearby.