When you’re looking for experienced Windy Arbour tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Windy Arbour. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Windy Arbour Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Windy Arbour and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Windy Arbour.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Windy Arbour, Tree Cutting Windy Arbour and Tree Removal Windy Arbour
- Stump Grinding Windy Arbour and Stump Removal Windy Arbour
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Windy Arbour and Hedge Trimming Windy Arbour
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Windy Arbour and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Windy Arbour and Management
- Tree Pollarding Windy Arbour
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Windy Arbour
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Windy Arbour.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and try to avoid diseases or weather damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to take care of and their specific needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the type of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Specific sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
Once you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for prospective risks that could damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees are visible at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the very same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get laced.
- Yard devices: put on; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees generally prosper well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your local climate, you might have to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with a professional. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Windy Arbour (Irish: Na Glasáin) is a small suburban village in the Dundrum area of Dublin, Ireland. Situated between Dundrum and Milltown, along the banks of the Slang River (also Dundrum or Slann River).