When you’re looking for experienced Marino tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Marino. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Marino Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Marino and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Marino.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Marino, Tree Cutting Marino and Tree Removal Marino
- Stump Grinding Marino and Stump Removal Marino
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Marino and Hedge Trimming Marino
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Marino and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Marino and Management
- Tree Pollarding Marino
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Marino
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Marino.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for given but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid illness or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to take care of and their specific needs. If you’re not sure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for potential dangers that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees are visible in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Lawn devices: wear; t get lawn equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually thrive well in existing wetness conditions and don’t require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also eliminate low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: