When you’re looking for experienced Naul tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Naul. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Naul Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Naul and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Naul.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Naul, Tree Cutting Naul and Tree Removal Naul
- Stump Grinding Naul and Stump Removal Naul
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Naul and Hedge Trimming Naul
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Naul and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Naul and Management
- Tree Pollarding Naul
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Naul
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Naul.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered given but intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to care for and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for potential risks that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and ensure trees are visible at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn equipment: don; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually flourish well in existing wetness conditions and do not need any extra watering. However, depending upon your local climate, you might have to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ an expert. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also get rid of low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Naul (Irish: An Aill, meaning “The Cliff”, also known as “The Naul”), is a village, and its surrounding area, at the northern edge of Fingal and the traditional County Dublin, Ireland. At the northern side of the village, the Delvin River marks the boundary with County Meath.
Naul is also a civil parish in the historic barony of Balrothery West.