When you’re looking for experienced Clontarf tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Clontarf. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Clontarf Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Clontarf and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Clontarf.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Clontarf, Tree Cutting Clontarf and Tree Removal Clontarf
- Stump Grinding Clontarf and Stump Removal Clontarf
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Clontarf and Hedge Trimming Clontarf
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Clontarf and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Clontarf and Management
- Tree Pollarding Clontarf
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Clontarf
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Clontarf.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered given however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to take care of and their specific needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
Once you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for prospective risks that could harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent breakage and ensure trees are visible at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these don’t directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get entwined.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get lawn equipment close to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees usually thrive well in existing moisture conditions and do not require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your local climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also eliminate low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: