When you’re looking for experienced Naul tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Naul. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Naul Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Naul and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Naul.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Naul, Tree Cutting Naul and Tree Removal Naul
- Stump Grinding Naul and Stump Removal Naul
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Naul and Hedge Trimming Naul
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Naul and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Naul and Management
- Tree Pollarding Naul
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Naul
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Naul.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered given however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to avoid illness or weather damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to care for and their specific requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Quantity of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for possible dangers that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make certain trees show up in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the exact same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these don’t directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get laced.
- Lawn equipment: don; t get lawn equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees generally prosper well in existing wetness conditions and do not require any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional climate, you may need to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire a professional. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Ensure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Naul (Irish: An Aill, meaning “The Cliff”, also known as “The Naul”), is a village, and its surrounding area, at the northern edge of Fingal and the traditional County Dublin, Ireland. At the northern side of the village, the Delvin River marks the boundary with County Meath.
Naul is also a civil parish in the historic barony of Balrothery West.