When you’re looking for experienced Dartry tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dartry. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dartry Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dartry and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dartry.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dartry, Tree Cutting Dartry and Tree Removal Dartry
- Stump Grinding Dartry and Stump Removal Dartry
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dartry and Hedge Trimming Dartry
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dartry and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dartry and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dartry
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dartry
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dartry.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered approved but extreme weather can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to take care of and their specific requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for possible risks that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and make sure trees show up in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the exact same location can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: don; t get lawn equipment close to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees typically thrive well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local environment, you may have to water your trees throughout extended periods of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with a professional. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Dartry (Irish: Dartraí) is a small suburb of Dublin, Ireland, often seen as part of the broad Rathmines area. Among the locations in Dartry are Dartry Road, Temple Road, Orwell Park and Palmerston Park.