When you’re looking for experienced Dolphin’s Barn tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dolphin’s Barn. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dolphin’s Barn Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dolphin’s Barn and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dolphin’s Barn.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dolphin’s Barn, Tree Cutting Dolphin’s Barn and Tree Removal Dolphin’s Barn
- Stump Grinding Dolphin’s Barn and Stump Removal Dolphin’s Barn
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dolphin’s Barn and Hedge Trimming Dolphin’s Barn
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dolphin’s Barn and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dolphin’s Barn and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dolphin’s Barn
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dolphin’s Barn
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dolphin’s Barn.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for approved however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to care for and their specific needs. If you’re uncertain about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Keep an eye out for possible threats that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and ensure trees are visible during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn equipment: wear; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees generally thrive well in existing wetness conditions and do not need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your local climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire a professional. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Dolphin’s Barn (Irish: An Carnán, meaning “the (small) cairn or mound”) is an inner city suburb of Dublin, Ireland, situated on the Southside of the city in the Dublin 8, and partially in the Dublin 12, postal district.