When you’re looking for experienced Inchicore tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Inchicore. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Inchicore Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Inchicore and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Inchicore.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Inchicore, Tree Cutting Inchicore and Tree Removal Inchicore
- Stump Grinding Inchicore and Stump Removal Inchicore
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Inchicore and Hedge Trimming Inchicore
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Inchicore and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Inchicore and Management
- Tree Pollarding Inchicore
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Inchicore
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Inchicore.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Useful Links: Garden & Landscape Designers Association, The National Gardening Association, Royal Horticultural Society of Ireland.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered approved however intense weather can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent diseases or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to take care of and their specific requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for prospective risks that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent breakage and make certain trees show up at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: put on; t get yard equipment close to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees generally prosper well in existing moisture conditions and do not require any extra watering. However, depending upon your local environment, you may have to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also remove low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make certain your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Inchicore (Irish: Inse Chór, meaning “Island of Sheep”) is a suburb of Dublin, Ireland. Located approximately 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) west of the city centre, Inchicore was originally a small village separate to Dublin. The village developed around Richmond Barracks (built 1810) and Inchicore railway works (built 1846), before being incorporated into the expanding city bounds. Inchicore is a largely residential area and is home to the association football club St Patrick’s Athletic FC.