When you’re looking for experienced Dartry tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dartry. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dartry Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dartry and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dartry.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dartry, Tree Cutting Dartry and Tree Removal Dartry
- Stump Grinding Dartry and Stump Removal Dartry
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dartry and Hedge Trimming Dartry
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dartry and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dartry and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dartry
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dartry
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dartry.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered given however intense weather can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather damage.
One of the very first things you can do is discover the trees you want to take care of and their particular needs. If you’re uncertain about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Specific sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Keep an eye out for prospective threats that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to prevent breakage and make sure trees show up during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the exact same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get entwined.
- Yard equipment: put on; t get lawn devices near to the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees generally thrive well in existing wetness conditions and do not need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your local environment, you might need to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make sure your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Dartry (Irish: Dartraí) is a small suburb of Dublin, Ireland, often seen as part of the broad Rathmines area. Among the locations in Dartry are Dartry Road, Temple Road, Orwell Park and Palmerston Park.