When you’re looking for experienced Baldoyle tree felling, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Baldoyle. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Baldoyle Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Baldoyle and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree felling that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Baldoyle.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Baldoyle, Tree Cutting Baldoyle and Tree Removal Baldoyle
- Stump Grinding Baldoyle and Stump Removal Baldoyle
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Baldoyle and Hedge Trimming Baldoyle
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Baldoyle and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Baldoyle and Management
- Tree Pollarding Baldoyle
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Baldoyle
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree felling consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Baldoyle.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree felling services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered granted but intense weather can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent illness or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to care for and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for potential risks that could harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees are visible in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the very same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get laced.
- Yard devices: don; t get lawn equipment near to the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees normally thrive well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. However, depending on your regional climate, you may need to water your trees throughout extended periods of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make sure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Baldoyle (Irish: Baile Dúill) is a coastal suburb of Dublin’s northside. It is located in the southeastern part of the jurisdiction of Fingal, Ireland, developed from a former fishing village.
Baldoyle is also a civil parish in the barony of Coolock within the historic County Dublin.