When you’re looking for experienced Baldoyle tree felling, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Baldoyle. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Baldoyle Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Baldoyle and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree felling that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Baldoyle.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Baldoyle, Tree Cutting Baldoyle and Tree Removal Baldoyle
- Stump Grinding Baldoyle and Stump Removal Baldoyle
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Baldoyle and Hedge Trimming Baldoyle
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Baldoyle and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Baldoyle and Management
- Tree Pollarding Baldoyle
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Baldoyle
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree felling consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Baldoyle.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree felling services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered given but intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for prospective dangers that might damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees show up during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the exact same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these do not straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get braided.
- Lawn devices: don; t get lawn equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees typically flourish well in existing moisture conditions and do not require any extra watering. However, depending on your local environment, you might have to water your trees throughout extended periods of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make certain your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Baldoyle (Irish: Baile Dúill) is a coastal suburb of Dublin’s northside. It is located in the southeastern part of the jurisdiction of Fingal, Ireland, developed from a former fishing village.
Baldoyle is also a civil parish in the barony of Coolock within the historic County Dublin.