When you’re looking for experienced Annacurra tree felling, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Annacurra. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Annacurra Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Annacurra and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree felling that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Annacurra.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Annacurra, Tree Cutting Annacurra and Tree Removal Annacurra
- Stump Grinding Annacurra and Stump Removal Annacurra
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Annacurra and Hedge Trimming Annacurra
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Annacurra and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Annacurra and Management
- Tree Pollarding Annacurra
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Annacurra
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree felling consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Annacurra.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree felling services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered given but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid illness or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is find out about the trees you want to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re not sure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for potential threats that might harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees are visible at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: wear; t get yard equipment close to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually thrive well in existing wetness conditions and don’t require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local environment, you might need to water your trees throughout extended durations of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Annacurra or Annacurragh (Irish: Áth na Cora) is a small village in South-East County Wicklow, Ireland. It is located just off the R747 road which runs from Arklow to Baltinglass and is about 1.5 miles from Aughrim. The River Derry runs through the village.