When you’re looking for experienced Inchicore tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Inchicore. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Inchicore Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Inchicore and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Inchicore.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Inchicore, Tree Cutting Inchicore and Tree Removal Inchicore
- Stump Grinding Inchicore and Stump Removal Inchicore
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Inchicore and Hedge Trimming Inchicore
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Inchicore and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Inchicore and Management
- Tree Pollarding Inchicore
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Inchicore
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Inchicore.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered granted but extreme weather can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to care for and their specific needs. If you’re uncertain about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for prospective threats that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the same location can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get braided.
- Yard equipment: put on; t get yard equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees normally thrive well in existing wetness conditions and don’t require any extra watering. However, depending upon your regional climate, you might have to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire an expert. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also eliminate low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make sure your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Inchicore (Irish: Inse Chór, meaning “Island of Sheep”) is a suburb of Dublin, Ireland. Located approximately 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) west of the city centre, Inchicore was originally a small village separate to Dublin. The village developed around Richmond Barracks (built 1810) and Inchicore railway works (built 1846), before being incorporated into the expanding city bounds. Inchicore is a largely residential area and is home to the association football club St Patrick’s Athletic FC.