When you’re looking for experienced Adamstown tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Adamstown. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Adamstown Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Adamstown and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Adamstown.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Adamstown, Tree Cutting Adamstown and Tree Removal Adamstown
- Stump Grinding Adamstown and Stump Removal Adamstown
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Adamstown and Hedge Trimming Adamstown
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Adamstown and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Adamstown and Management
- Tree Pollarding Adamstown
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Adamstown
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Adamstown.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered approved however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid diseases or weather damage.
One of the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you want to take care of and their specific needs. If you’re uncertain about the sort of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for potential threats that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid breakage and make certain trees are visible in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the exact same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get laced.
- Yard equipment: put on; t get lawn devices near to the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees typically flourish well in existing moisture conditions and do not require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional climate, you may need to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ an expert. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Adamstown is a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, located 6 kilometres (4 mi) from Newcastle’s central business district. It is part of the City of Newcastle local government area.