When you’re looking for experienced Mulhuddart tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Mulhuddart. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Mulhuddart Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Mulhuddart and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Mulhuddart.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Mulhuddart, Tree Cutting Mulhuddart and Tree Removal Mulhuddart
- Stump Grinding Mulhuddart and Stump Removal Mulhuddart
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Mulhuddart and Hedge Trimming Mulhuddart
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Mulhuddart and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Mulhuddart and Management
- Tree Pollarding Mulhuddart
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Mulhuddart
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Mulhuddart.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered given but intense weather can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you want to care for and their specific needs. If you’re not sure about the sort of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for possible dangers that could harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make certain trees are visible during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these do not straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get braided.
- Lawn equipment: don; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees usually flourish well in existing wetness conditions and do not need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional climate, you may have to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with a professional. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Mulhuddart (Irish: Mullach Eadrad, meaning “the hill of the milking place”) is an outer suburb situated 12 km (7.456 miles) north-west of Dublin, Ireland. The River Tolka passes near the village.
Mulhuddart is also a civil parish in the barony of Castleknock in the historic County Dublin.