When you’re looking for experienced Clonee tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Clonee. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Clonee Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Clonee and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Clonee.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Clonee, Tree Cutting Clonee and Tree Removal Clonee
- Stump Grinding Clonee and Stump Removal Clonee
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Clonee and Hedge Trimming Clonee
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Clonee and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Clonee and Management
- Tree Pollarding Clonee
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Clonee
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Clonee.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered given but intense weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and try to avoid illness or weather damage.
One of the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to take care of and their particular needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for potential threats that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and make sure trees show up at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the very same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Lawn devices: wear; t get yard equipment close to the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees typically thrive well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. However, depending upon your local climate, you might need to water your trees during extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with an expert. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make sure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Clonee (Irish: Cluain Aodha, meaning “Aodh’s pasture”) is a village and a townland in County Meath, Ireland. It borders Fingal to the east at the townlands of Huntstown and Littlepace, and is sometimes used in addresses for housing in those townlands. The River Tolka passes the village.