When you’re looking for experienced Narraghmore tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Narraghmore. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Narraghmore Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Narraghmore and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Narraghmore.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Narraghmore, Tree Cutting Narraghmore and Tree Removal Narraghmore
- Stump Grinding Narraghmore and Stump Removal Narraghmore
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Narraghmore and Hedge Trimming Narraghmore
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Narraghmore and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Narraghmore and Management
- Tree Pollarding Narraghmore
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Narraghmore
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Narraghmore.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for approved however extreme weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent illness or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to look after and their particular needs. If you’re not sure about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for prospective risks that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and make sure trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn equipment: wear; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees usually flourish well in existing wetness conditions and don’t require any extra watering. However, depending on your local climate, you might need to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire a professional. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Ensure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Narraghmore (Irish: An Fhorrach Mhór) is a village in County Kildare, Ireland. It lies within a civil parish of the same name. Nearby villages include Ballytore, Calverstown, and Kilmead.
Narraghmore village is 6.4km from Ballytore and has the M9 motorway and R448 road to the west and the R418 road to the east. The Narraghmore Stud Farm is nearby.