When you’re looking for experienced Balrothery tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Balrothery. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Balrothery Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Balrothery and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Balrothery.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Balrothery, Tree Cutting Balrothery and Tree Removal Balrothery
- Stump Grinding Balrothery and Stump Removal Balrothery
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Balrothery and Hedge Trimming Balrothery
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Balrothery and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Balrothery and Management
- Tree Pollarding Balrothery
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Balrothery
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Balrothery.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered approved however extreme weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you want to take care of and their particular needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for possible threats that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to prevent damage and make sure trees are visible during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these do not directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees generally prosper well in existing moisture conditions and do not require any extra watering. However, depending upon your local climate, you may need to water your trees during extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Balrothery (Irish: Baile an Ridire, meaning “Town of the Knight”) is a village and civil parish located in Fingal, Ireland. The town has historically been called in Irish Baile Ruairí (Town of Ruairí).
The 2016 census population for Balrothery was 2,017.