When you’re looking for experienced Foxrock tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Foxrock. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Foxrock Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Foxrock and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Foxrock.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Foxrock, Tree Cutting Foxrock and Tree Removal Foxrock
- Stump Grinding Foxrock and Stump Removal Foxrock
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Foxrock and Hedge Trimming Foxrock
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Foxrock and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Foxrock and Management
- Tree Pollarding Foxrock
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Foxrock
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Foxrock.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered approved however intense weather can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you want to take care of and their particular needs. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Specific sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for prospective dangers that could harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees are visible in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn devices: don; t get yard equipment close to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees normally prosper well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. However, depending on your regional environment, you may need to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also get rid of low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Foxrock (Irish: Carraig an tSionnaigh) is a suburb of Dublin, Ireland. It is within the county of Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, in the postal district of Dublin 18 and in the Roman Catholic parish of Foxrock.