When you’re looking for experienced Rush tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Rush. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Rush Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Rush and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Rush.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Rush, Tree Cutting Rush and Tree Removal Rush
- Stump Grinding Rush and Stump Removal Rush
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Rush and Hedge Trimming Rush
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Rush and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Rush and Management
- Tree Pollarding Rush
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Rush
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Rush.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be taken for approved however extreme weather can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent diseases or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn more about the trees you want to look after and their specific requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Keep an eye out for possible dangers that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees are visible at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same place can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these don’t directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get entwined.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees usually prosper well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any additional watering. However, depending on your regional environment, you may need to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with a professional. The main points to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: