When you’re looking for experienced Kilnamanagh tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Kilnamanagh. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Kilnamanagh Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Kilnamanagh and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Kilnamanagh.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Kilnamanagh, Tree Cutting Kilnamanagh and Tree Removal Kilnamanagh
- Stump Grinding Kilnamanagh and Stump Removal Kilnamanagh
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Kilnamanagh and Hedge Trimming Kilnamanagh
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Kilnamanagh and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Kilnamanagh and Management
- Tree Pollarding Kilnamanagh
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Kilnamanagh
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Kilnamanagh.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered given but intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid illness or weather damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to take care of and their specific needs. If you’re not sure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for potential dangers that could harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make certain trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn equipment: wear; t get yard equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees normally grow well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional climate, you might have to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s a vital part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire a professional. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Kilnamanagh (Irish: Cill na Manach) is a suburban residential area near Tallaght, South Dublin, Ireland.