When you’re looking for experienced Clonee tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Clonee. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Clonee Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Clonee and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Clonee.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Clonee, Tree Cutting Clonee and Tree Removal Clonee
- Stump Grinding Clonee and Stump Removal Clonee
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Clonee and Hedge Trimming Clonee
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Clonee and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Clonee and Management
- Tree Pollarding Clonee
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Clonee
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Clonee.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered granted however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you want to take care of and their particular needs. If you’re not sure about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for potential threats that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and make sure trees show up during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these don’t directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get laced.
- Yard devices: wear; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees normally grow well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional environment, you might need to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire a professional. The main points to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Clonee (Irish: Cluain Aodha, meaning “Aodh’s pasture”) is a village and a townland in County Meath, Ireland. It borders Fingal to the east at the townlands of Huntstown and Littlepace, and is sometimes used in addresses for housing in those townlands. The River Tolka passes the village.