When you’re looking for experienced Clane tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Clane. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Clane Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Clane and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Clane.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Clane, Tree Cutting Clane and Tree Removal Clane
- Stump Grinding Clane and Stump Removal Clane
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Clane and Hedge Trimming Clane
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Clane and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Clane and Management
- Tree Pollarding Clane
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Clane
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Clane.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered approved but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you want to care for and their particular requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Quantity of water required
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for prospective risks that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent damage and ensure trees are visible during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the same place can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these do not straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn equipment: put on; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees usually thrive well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any additional watering. However, depending upon your local environment, you may have to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire a professional. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Clane (Irish: Claonadh) is a town in County Kildare, Ireland, 35.4 km (22 mi) from Dublin. Its population of 7,280 makes it the eighth largest town in Kildare and the 66th largest in Ireland. It is on the River Liffey. Clane gives its name to the associated townland, civil parish, electoral division and barony.