When you’re looking for experienced Foxrock tree removal, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Foxrock. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Foxrock Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Foxrock and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree removal that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Foxrock.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Foxrock, Tree Cutting Foxrock and Tree Removal Foxrock
- Stump Grinding Foxrock and Stump Removal Foxrock
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Foxrock and Hedge Trimming Foxrock
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Foxrock and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Foxrock and Management
- Tree Pollarding Foxrock
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Foxrock
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree removal consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Foxrock.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree removal services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered given but intense weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you want to take care of and their specific requirements. If you’re not sure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for possible risks that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees are visible at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the exact same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get braided.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get lawn devices near the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually grow well in existing wetness conditions and don’t require any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending on your local climate, you might have to water your trees during extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with a professional. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise get rid of low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Foxrock (Irish: Carraig an tSionnaigh) is a suburb of Dublin, Ireland. It is within the county of Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, in the postal district of Dublin 18 and in the Roman Catholic parish of Foxrock.