When you’re looking for experienced Prosperous tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Prosperous. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Prosperous Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Prosperous and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Prosperous.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Prosperous, Tree Cutting Prosperous and Tree Removal Prosperous
- Stump Grinding Prosperous and Stump Removal Prosperous
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Prosperous and Hedge Trimming Prosperous
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Prosperous and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Prosperous and Management
- Tree Pollarding Prosperous
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Prosperous
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Prosperous.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for approved however intense weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to look after and their particular requirements. If you’re not sure about the type of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for prospective dangers that might harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees are visible during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn devices: don; t get lawn devices near the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees normally grow well in existing moisture conditions and do not require any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local climate, you may need to water your trees during extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with a professional. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Prosperous (Irish: An Chorrchoill, meaning “the smooth forest”) is a town in north County Kildare, Ireland. It is within the townland of Curryhills, at the junction of the R403 and R408 regional roads, about 40 km (25 mi) from Dublin. Its 2016 population was 2,333, making it the 14th largest town in County Kildare.