When you’re looking for experienced Lusk tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Lusk. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Lusk Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Lusk and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Lusk.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Lusk, Tree Cutting Lusk and Tree Removal Lusk
- Stump Grinding Lusk and Stump Removal Lusk
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Lusk and Hedge Trimming Lusk
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Lusk and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Lusk and Management
- Tree Pollarding Lusk
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Lusk
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Lusk.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for approved but intense weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid diseases or weather damage.
One of the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to look after and their particular needs. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for potential dangers that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and make certain trees are visible at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these do not directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: don; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees generally flourish well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local environment, you may have to water your trees during extended periods of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve formerly written about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Lusk is an unincorporated community in Scott County, in the U.S. state of Missouri.
Lusk once had a schoolhouse and a chapel, now defunct. The schoolhouse and chapel were named after William M. Lusk, a local preacher.