When you’re looking for experienced Lullymore tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Lullymore. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Lullymore Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Lullymore and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Lullymore.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Lullymore, Tree Cutting Lullymore and Tree Removal Lullymore
- Stump Grinding Lullymore and Stump Removal Lullymore
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Lullymore and Hedge Trimming Lullymore
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Lullymore and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Lullymore and Management
- Tree Pollarding Lullymore
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Lullymore
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Lullymore.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent illness or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to care for and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Keep an eye out for potential threats that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees are visible in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees typically prosper well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your local climate, you might have to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with a professional. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Lullymore (Irish: Loilgheach Mór) is a civil parish in County Kildare in Ireland. It is in the historical barony of Offaly East.
The lowest observed 20th century air temperature in Ireland, -18.8 °C was measured at Lullymore on 2 January 1979.