When you’re looking for experienced Balrothery tree pruning, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Balrothery. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Balrothery Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Balrothery and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree pruning that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Balrothery.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Balrothery, Tree Cutting Balrothery and Tree Removal Balrothery
- Stump Grinding Balrothery and Stump Removal Balrothery
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Balrothery and Hedge Trimming Balrothery
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Balrothery and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Balrothery and Management
- Tree Pollarding Balrothery
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Balrothery
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree pruning consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Balrothery.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree pruning services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered approved but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to prevent illness or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is find out about the trees you want to care for and their particular needs. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for potential dangers that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make sure trees show up during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the same place can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get braided.
- Lawn equipment: put on; t get yard devices near the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees generally grow well in existing moisture conditions and don’t require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional climate, you might have to water your trees throughout extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire an expert. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise get rid of low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make certain your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Balrothery (Irish: Baile an Ridire, meaning “Town of the Knight”) is a village and civil parish located in Fingal, Ireland. The town has historically been called in Irish Baile Ruairí (Town of Ruairí).
The 2016 census population for Balrothery was 2,017.