When you’re looking for experienced Annacurra tree planting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Annacurra. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Annacurra Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Annacurra and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree planting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Annacurra.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Annacurra, Tree Cutting Annacurra and Tree Removal Annacurra
- Stump Grinding Annacurra and Stump Removal Annacurra
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Annacurra and Hedge Trimming Annacurra
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Annacurra and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Annacurra and Management
- Tree Pollarding Annacurra
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Annacurra
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree planting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Annacurra.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree planting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be taken for given however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is discover the trees you wish to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for possible dangers that might damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees are visible in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Lawn devices: put on; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees usually prosper well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. However, depending upon your regional climate, you might have to water your trees throughout extended durations of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ an expert. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Ensure your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Annacurra or Annacurragh (Irish: Áth na Cora) is a small village in South-East County Wicklow, Ireland. It is located just off the R747 road which runs from Arklow to Baltinglass and is about 1.5 miles from Aughrim. The River Derry runs through the village.