When you’re looking for experienced Terenure tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Terenure. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Terenure Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Terenure and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Terenure.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Terenure, Tree Cutting Terenure and Tree Removal Terenure
- Stump Grinding Terenure and Stump Removal Terenure
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Terenure and Hedge Trimming Terenure
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Terenure and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Terenure and Management
- Tree Pollarding Terenure
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Terenure
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Terenure.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered granted but extreme weather can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to care for and their specific needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the sort of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for possible threats that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid damage and make sure trees are visible during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these do not straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: wear; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees usually thrive well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local environment, you may have to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not require any watering.
We’ve formerly written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire a professional. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Terenure (Irish: Tír an Iúir, meaning “land of the yew tree”), originally called Roundtown, is a mainly residential suburb of Dublin, Ireland.