When you’re looking for experienced Annacurra tree cutting, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Annacurra. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Annacurra Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Annacurra and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree cutting that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Annacurra.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Annacurra, Tree Cutting Annacurra and Tree Removal Annacurra
- Stump Grinding Annacurra and Stump Removal Annacurra
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Annacurra and Hedge Trimming Annacurra
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Annacurra and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Annacurra and Management
- Tree Pollarding Annacurra
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Annacurra
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree cutting consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Annacurra.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree cutting services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for given but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to care for and their specific requirements. If you’re uncertain about the type of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for potential dangers that might damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make certain trees are visible in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get laced.
- Yard devices: wear; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees normally flourish well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local climate, you may need to water your trees during extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ a professional. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise eliminate low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Annacurra or Annacurragh (Irish: Áth na Cora) is a small village in South-East County Wicklow, Ireland. It is located just off the R747 road which runs from Arklow to Baltinglass and is about 1.5 miles from Aughrim. The River Derry runs through the village.