When you’re looking for experienced Timolin tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Timolin. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Timolin Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Timolin and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Timolin.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Timolin, Tree Cutting Timolin and Tree Removal Timolin
- Stump Grinding Timolin and Stump Removal Timolin
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Timolin and Hedge Trimming Timolin
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Timolin and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Timolin and Management
- Tree Pollarding Timolin
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Timolin
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Timolin.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be taken for approved however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent illness or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is find out about the trees you want to take care of and their specific needs. If you’re unsure about the type of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water required
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for possible dangers that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent damage and make certain trees show up during the night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the very same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these do not directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Yard equipment: put on; t get yard equipment near to the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees typically thrive well in existing wetness conditions and do not need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional climate, you may need to water your trees during extended periods of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ an expert. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also eliminate low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Timolin (Irish: Tigh Mo Linne, meaning “Moling’s house”) is a village in the south of County Kildare, Ireland. It is located off the R448 road, the former N9 road (now by-passed by the M9 motorway) about 80 km (50 mi) south of Dublin. It is a small village, with less than a hundred inhabitants, one shop and two pubs. It is located close to the Moone High Cross Inn. The closest village to Timolin is Moone, less than 1 kilometre to the south.