When you’re looking for experienced Kilteel tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Kilteel. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Kilteel Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Kilteel and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Kilteel.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Kilteel, Tree Cutting Kilteel and Tree Removal Kilteel
- Stump Grinding Kilteel and Stump Removal Kilteel
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Kilteel and Hedge Trimming Kilteel
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Kilteel and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Kilteel and Management
- Tree Pollarding Kilteel
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Kilteel
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Kilteel.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be taken for approved but intense weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid diseases or weather damage.
One of the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to look after and their specific needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for possible dangers that could damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent breakage and make certain trees are visible during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the exact same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn devices: wear; t get yard devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually prosper well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. However, depending upon your regional environment, you might have to water your trees during extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not require any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also eliminate low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Kilteel (Irish: Cill Chéile) is the name of a village, townland and civil parish located in the barony of South Salt, County Kildare, Ireland. The townland of Kilteel Upper contains the remains of a church with a decorated Romanesque chancel arch, the ruins of a 13th-century preceptory of the Knights Hospitaller and a well-preserved 15th-century tower house. The historic settlement is located on the southwest corner of the English Pale and served an important function as a border fortress during the medieval period.