When you’re looking for experienced Kill tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Kill. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Kill Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Kill and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Kill.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Kill, Tree Cutting Kill and Tree Removal Kill
- Stump Grinding Kill and Stump Removal Kill
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Kill and Hedge Trimming Kill
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Kill and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Kill and Management
- Tree Pollarding Kill
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Kill
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Kill.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for given but intense weather can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you want to care for and their specific requirements. If you’re not exactly sure about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for prospective dangers that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to prevent damage and ensure trees are visible at night.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again hits bark at the same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make sure these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn devices: wear; t get lawn equipment near to the tree trunks as this can trigger major damage to the bark.
Trees usually grow well in existing moisture conditions and don’t require any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local environment, you may have to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise eliminate low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Homicide is the act of one human killing another. A homicide requires only a volitional act by another person that results in death, and thus a homicide may result from accidental, reckless, or negligent acts even if there is no intent to cause harm. Homicides can be divided into many overlapping legal categories, including murder, manslaughter, justifiable homicide, killing in war (either following the laws of war or as a war crime), euthanasia, and capital punishment, depending on the circumstances of the death. These different types of homicides are often treated very differently in human societies; some are considered crimes, while others are permitted or even ordered by the legal system.