When you’re looking for experienced East Wall tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout East Wall. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your East Wall Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in East Wall and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in East Wall.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling East Wall, Tree Cutting East Wall and Tree Removal East Wall
- Stump Grinding East Wall and Stump Removal East Wall
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning East Wall and Hedge Trimming East Wall
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction East Wall and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance East Wall and Management
- Tree Pollarding East Wall
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service East Wall
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in East Wall.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered granted but intense weather can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and try to prevent illness or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is discover the trees you want to care for and their particular requirements. If you’re not sure about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for possible dangers that could harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to prevent damage and ensure trees are visible at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these do not directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get entwined.
- Lawn equipment: put on; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees generally prosper well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any extra watering. However, depending upon your local climate, you might have to water your trees during extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees should not require any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with a professional. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also remove low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
East Wall (Irish: An Port Thoir) is an inner city area of the Northside of Dublin, Ireland. Built on reclaimed ground in the 1820s, the area is also 30 minutes walk from Dublin’s main thoroughfare, O’Connell Street.