When you’re looking for experienced Dublin 7 (D7) tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dublin 7 (D7). With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dublin 7 (D7) Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dublin 7 (D7) and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dublin 7 (D7).
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dublin 7 (D7), Tree Cutting Dublin 7 (D7) and Tree Removal Dublin 7 (D7)
- Stump Grinding Dublin 7 (D7) and Stump Removal Dublin 7 (D7)
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dublin 7 (D7) and Hedge Trimming Dublin 7 (D7)
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dublin 7 (D7) and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dublin 7 (D7) and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dublin 7 (D7)
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dublin 7 (D7)
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dublin 7 (D7).
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered granted but intense weather can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and attempt to avoid illness or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you want to look after and their particular needs. If you’re uncertain about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for potential dangers that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid damage and ensure trees show up in the evening.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get lawn equipment near the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees normally flourish well in existing wetness conditions and don’t require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional environment, you may need to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise eliminate low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can ensure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: