When you’re looking for experienced Dublin 24 (D24) tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dublin 24 (D24). With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dublin 24 (D24) Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dublin 24 (D24) and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dublin 24 (D24).
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dublin 24 (D24), Tree Cutting Dublin 24 (D24) and Tree Removal Dublin 24 (D24)
- Stump Grinding Dublin 24 (D24) and Stump Removal Dublin 24 (D24)
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dublin 24 (D24) and Hedge Trimming Dublin 24 (D24)
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dublin 24 (D24) and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dublin 24 (D24) and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dublin 24 (D24)
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dublin 24 (D24)
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dublin 24 (D24).
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered given however extreme weather can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid illness or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is discover the trees you wish to look after and their specific needs. If you’re not sure about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for potential dangers that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to avoid breakage and make sure trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get braided.
- Lawn equipment: put on; t get lawn equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees typically grow well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. However, depending on your local climate, you may have to water your trees during extended periods of dry spell. If you do have to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ a professional. The main points to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: