When you’re looking for experienced Dublin 22 (D22) tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dublin 22 (D22). With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dublin 22 (D22) Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dublin 22 (D22) and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dublin 22 (D22).
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dublin 22 (D22), Tree Cutting Dublin 22 (D22) and Tree Removal Dublin 22 (D22)
- Stump Grinding Dublin 22 (D22) and Stump Removal Dublin 22 (D22)
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dublin 22 (D22) and Hedge Trimming Dublin 22 (D22)
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dublin 22 (D22) and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dublin 22 (D22) and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dublin 22 (D22)
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dublin 22 (D22)
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dublin 22 (D22).
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered given however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent diseases or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to take care of and their particular needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the type of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Amount of water required
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you know more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for potential threats that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid damage and ensure trees show up in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the very same place can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these do not directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get braided.
- Lawn equipment: put on; t get lawn devices near the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees generally grow well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. However, depending on your regional environment, you might need to water your trees during extended periods of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with an expert. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also eliminate low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant yard or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Make sure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: