When you’re looking for experienced Ballitore tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Ballitore. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Ballitore Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Ballitore and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Ballitore.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Ballitore, Tree Cutting Ballitore and Tree Removal Ballitore
- Stump Grinding Ballitore and Stump Removal Ballitore
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Ballitore and Hedge Trimming Ballitore
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Ballitore and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Ballitore and Management
- Tree Pollarding Ballitore
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Ballitore
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Ballitore.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you want to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 tips to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Look out for potential dangers that could damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Get rid of lower branches to avoid breakage and ensure trees are visible in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the very same place can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these do not directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn devices: don; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees normally flourish well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always employ a professional. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enhance the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Ballitore (Irish: Béal Átha an Tuair) is a village in County Kildare, Ireland, sometimes spelt Ballytore. It is noted for its historical Quaker associations.