When you’re looking for experienced Agher tree surgeon, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Agher. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Agher Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Agher and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree surgeon that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Agher.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Agher, Tree Cutting Agher and Tree Removal Agher
- Stump Grinding Agher and Stump Removal Agher
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Agher and Hedge Trimming Agher
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Agher and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Agher and Management
- Tree Pollarding Agher
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Agher
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree surgeon consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Agher.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree surgeon services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and aim to avoid diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to care for and their specific needs. If you’re unsure about the type of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When researching trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for potential threats that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid damage and make certain trees show up at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively strikes bark at the exact same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches do not get braided.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees typically flourish well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional environment, you may have to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always hire a professional. The main points to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Ensure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Agher (Irish: Achair) is a crossroads and townland in County Meath, Ireland. It is located 3 km (1.9 mi) southwest of Summerhill.