When you’re looking for experienced Robertstown tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Robertstown. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Robertstown Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Robertstown and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Robertstown.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Robertstown, Tree Cutting Robertstown and Tree Removal Robertstown
- Stump Grinding Robertstown and Stump Removal Robertstown
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Robertstown and Hedge Trimming Robertstown
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Robertstown and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Robertstown and Management
- Tree Pollarding Robertstown
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Robertstown
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Robertstown.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent illness or weather damage.
One of the first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to care for and their specific needs. If you’re not exactly sure about the sort of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more sensitive. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Securing the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for potential risks that could damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Remove lower branches to prevent damage and make sure trees are visible during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the very same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make certain these do not directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get braided.
- Yard devices: put on; t get yard devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees usually grow well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any extra watering. However, depending on your regional environment, you might have to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter season trees should not require any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire a professional. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also eliminate low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can flourish in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Robertstown (Irish: Baile Riobaird) is a village situated on the banks of the Grand Canal in County Kildare, Ireland. It grew in importance on the arrival of the canal, at the highest level (85 metres (279 ft) above sea level) of which it lies, in 1784.