When you’re looking for experienced Ráth Chairn tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Ráth Chairn. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Ráth Chairn Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Ráth Chairn and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Ráth Chairn.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Ráth Chairn, Tree Cutting Ráth Chairn and Tree Removal Ráth Chairn
- Stump Grinding Ráth Chairn and Stump Removal Ráth Chairn
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Ráth Chairn and Hedge Trimming Ráth Chairn
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Ráth Chairn and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Ráth Chairn and Management
- Tree Pollarding Ráth Chairn
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Ráth Chairn
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Ráth Chairn.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be considered given but intense weather can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
Among the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you wish to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to look out for are:
- Kind of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree up to where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for prospective dangers that might harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roads or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid breakage and ensure trees are visible at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the very same location can trigger damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get braided.
- Yard devices: put on; t get yard devices near to the tree trunks as this can cause serious damage to the bark.
Trees normally flourish well in existing moisture conditions and don’t require any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local climate, you may need to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summertime, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously written about pruning trees as it’s a crucial part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main points to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller branch so the stronger one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also get rid of low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two methods you can make certain that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots don’t take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: