When you’re looking for experienced Narraghmore tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Narraghmore. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Narraghmore Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Narraghmore and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Narraghmore.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Narraghmore, Tree Cutting Narraghmore and Tree Removal Narraghmore
- Stump Grinding Narraghmore and Stump Removal Narraghmore
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Narraghmore and Hedge Trimming Narraghmore
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Narraghmore and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Narraghmore and Management
- Tree Pollarding Narraghmore
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Narraghmore
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Narraghmore.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered granted however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and try to avoid diseases or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re not sure about the sort of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main things to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Specific sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep absorbing water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Protecting the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for potential risks that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to avoid damage and ensure trees are visible at night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these don’t straight strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get laced.
- Yard devices: wear; t get yard devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees typically prosper well in existing wetness conditions and don’t need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional climate, you might need to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a regular misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve previously blogged about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire an expert. The main things to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: eliminate the smaller sized branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise remove low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 methods you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Narraghmore (Irish: An Fhorrach Mhór) is a village in County Kildare, Ireland. It lies within a civil parish of the same name. Nearby villages include Ballytore, Calverstown, and Kilmead.
Narraghmore village is 6.4km from Ballytore and has the M9 motorway and R448 road to the west and the R418 road to the east. The Narraghmore Stud Farm is nearby.