When you’re looking for experienced Marino tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Marino. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Marino Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Marino and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Marino.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Marino, Tree Cutting Marino and Tree Removal Marino
- Stump Grinding Marino and Stump Removal Marino
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Marino and Hedge Trimming Marino
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Marino and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Marino and Management
- Tree Pollarding Marino
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Marino
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Marino.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be considered approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It is necessary to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent diseases or weather condition damage.
One of the very first things you can do is find out about the trees you want to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re uncertain about the kind of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to look out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Particular level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the location where roots are more sensitive. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Safeguard the bark.
Think about the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, diseases or insect activity. Look out for potential threats that might harm tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent breakage and ensure trees show up during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the exact same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches correctly so branches don’t get braided.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get lawn equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees normally prosper well in existing moisture conditions and don’t require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your local environment, you may need to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer season, a periodic deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter trees should not require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know exactly what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller sized branch so the stronger one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can likewise get rid of low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make certain your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: