When you’re looking for experienced Kilnamanagh tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Kilnamanagh. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Kilnamanagh Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Kilnamanagh and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Kilnamanagh.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Kilnamanagh, Tree Cutting Kilnamanagh and Tree Removal Kilnamanagh
- Stump Grinding Kilnamanagh and Stump Removal Kilnamanagh
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Kilnamanagh and Hedge Trimming Kilnamanagh
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Kilnamanagh and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Kilnamanagh and Management
- Tree Pollarding Kilnamanagh
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Kilnamanagh
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Kilnamanagh.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can typically be taken for given however intense weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and aim to prevent illness or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is learn more about the trees you wish to look after and their specific needs. If you’re unsure about the type of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main things to watch out for are:
- Type of soil needed
- Quantity of water needed
- Particular level of sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you know more about your trees, follow these 5 suggestions to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Secure the roots.
Concentrate on the zone around a tree as much as where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone but this is the location where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that protects the tree. Safeguarding the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Watch out for possible dangers that might harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from tall vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and ensure trees show up in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the exact same location can trigger damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, make certain these don’t directly strike trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Yard equipment: wear; t get yard equipment near the tree trunks as this can trigger serious damage to the bark.
Trees normally prosper well in existing moisture conditions and don’t need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional climate, you may have to water your trees during extended durations of drought. If you do have to water trees in the summer season, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter season trees shouldn’t need any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly employ an expert. The main points to watch out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree recover.
Low branches: get rid of branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise get rid of low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant grass or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Make certain your plants can grow in the shade and that their roots don’t compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Kilnamanagh (Irish: Cill na Manach) is a suburban residential area near Tallaght, South Dublin, Ireland.