When you’re looking for experienced Dublin 22 (D22) tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Dublin 22 (D22). With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Dublin 22 (D22) Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Dublin 22 (D22) and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Dublin 22 (D22).
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Dublin 22 (D22), Tree Cutting Dublin 22 (D22) and Tree Removal Dublin 22 (D22)
- Stump Grinding Dublin 22 (D22) and Stump Removal Dublin 22 (D22)
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Dublin 22 (D22) and Hedge Trimming Dublin 22 (D22)
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Dublin 22 (D22) and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Dublin 22 (D22) and Management
- Tree Pollarding Dublin 22 (D22)
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Dublin 22 (D22)
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Dublin 22 (D22).
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for given but extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is essential to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent diseases or weather damage.
Among the first things you can do is find out about the trees you want to take care of and their particular requirements. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are many resources online to assist you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When investigating trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Specific level of sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
Once you know more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees resilient and healthy.
Safeguard the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep soaking up water and oxygen.
Protect the bark.
Think of the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Keep an eye out for possible threats that might harm tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Remove lower branches to prevent breakage and ensure trees show up in the evening.
- Sprinkler system: a spray of water that repetitively hits bark at the exact same place can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, make sure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing versus each other can trigger damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches do not get laced.
- Lawn devices: wear; t get yard devices near the tree trunks as this can trigger severe damage to the bark.
Trees generally thrive well in existing wetness conditions and do not need any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending on your regional environment, you might have to water your trees during extended durations of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is chosen to a frequent misting. In winter season trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly discussed pruning trees as it’s an important part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly hire an expert. The main points to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will assist the tree heal.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are susceptible to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can likewise remove low branches for visual purposes.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Use mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some type of ground cover. Dead plant material will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover: