When you’re looking for experienced Coolmine tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Coolmine. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Coolmine Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Coolmine and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Coolmine.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Coolmine, Tree Cutting Coolmine and Tree Removal Coolmine
- Stump Grinding Coolmine and Stump Removal Coolmine
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Coolmine and Hedge Trimming Coolmine
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Coolmine and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Coolmine and Management
- Tree Pollarding Coolmine
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Coolmine
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Coolmine.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can frequently be considered approved however intense weather condition can take its toll. It’s important to keep trees healthy and attempt to prevent illness or weather condition damage.
Among the first things you can do is discover the trees you wish to look after and their particular requirements. If you’re uncertain about the type of tree you have, there are numerous resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to watch out for are:
- Kind of soil required
- Amount of water needed
- Particular sensitivities (dry spell, water, wind, etc).
As soon as you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 ideas to keep your trees durable and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The key is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that secures the tree. Securing the tree bark will prevent infections, illness or insect activity. Watch out for potential dangers that might damage tree bark, including:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and make certain trees are visible during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the exact same location can cause damage. If you use sprinklers to water your lawn, ensure these don’t directly hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get laced.
- Lawn devices: don; t get lawn devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause major damage to the bark.
Trees generally flourish well in existing moisture conditions and do not require any extra watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional climate, you may need to water your trees throughout extended durations of drought. If you do need to water trees in the summer, an occasional deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees shouldn’t require any watering.
We’ve previously discussed pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree maintenance. It’s something you can do yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise you can constantly work with an expert. The main things to keep an eye out for are:.
- Crossing branches: remove the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being harmed.
- Broken and dead branches: a clean cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: eliminate branches that are low and are prone to damage (i.e. by an impact). You can also remove low branches for visual functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are 2 ways you can ensure that the soil around your tree is abundant in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not have to touch the trunk.
- Plant turf or some kind of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and improve the soil. Make sure your plants can prosper in the shade and that their roots do not take on the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Coolmine (Irish: Cúl Mhín, meaning “smooth corner”) is a residential area in Fingal, Ireland. It is also a townland in the civil parish of Clonsilla.