When you’re looking for experienced Clonee tree services, look no further than Good Fellers Tree Services.
We provide a wide range of tree care services to private commercial clients throughout Clonee. With 14 years’ experience in arboriculture we possess the tools, skills and expertise needed to provide a first class tree care service. From tree pruning to felling to planting, the team are best-placed to meet your Clonee Tree Surgery needs.
Great Value for Money in Clonee and surround areas.
Good Fellers is a team of expert tree services that have a long history in providing an efficient and cost effective tree surgery service in Clonee.
We offer a full range of local tree care services from tree shaping to tree planting with all works certified to Irish Standards.
The scope of our services include
- Tree Felling Clonee, Tree Cutting Clonee and Tree Removal Clonee
- Stump Grinding Clonee and Stump Removal Clonee
- Tree Surveys and Reports
- Tree Pruning Clonee and Hedge Trimming Clonee
- Crown Lift, Crawn Reduction Clonee and Crawn Thinning
- Site Clearance Clonee and Management
- Tree Pollarding Clonee
- Ivy Removal
- Emergency Call Out Tree Service Clonee
- Tree Relocation and Reinstatement
- Protective Guards for Trees
- Japanese Knotweed Removal
- Supply and Planting of a variety of Trees and Hedges
- Split logs, fire wood, chip bark and mulch all supplied
- Climbers, Vines and Fruit Tree Pruning
- Supply of Railway Sleepers
In addition we offer a tree care consultancy that can help you with expert reports for mortgage or insurance companies and can help with applications to work on trees that have a Protected Tree Order (PTO).
We draw on the hands on experience and knowledge gained in over fifty years of arboriculture and use the latest equipment and techniques to provide a first class service at an affordable price to suit any budget.
Good Fellers tree services consistently gains top feedback from its clients in Clonee.
This is a result of the team’s ability to deliver a high-quality service that represents great value for money. We believe that our customers deserve the best service possible. However, we also believe that you shouldn’t have to pay over the odds for it. This is why we strive to keep our prices as affordable as possible. To learn more about Good Fellers tree services services or to discuss your needs with one of the friendly team contact us. Call us now.
Basic Tree Maintenance Tips
Trees can often be taken for granted however extreme weather condition can take its toll. It is very important to keep trees healthy and try to avoid diseases or weather damage.
Among the very first things you can do is learn about the trees you wish to take care of and their specific requirements. If you’re unsure about the kind of tree you have, there are lots of resources online to help you, such as the Forestry Commission Tree Name Trail. When looking into trees, the main points to keep an eye out for are:
- Type of soil required
- Amount of water required
- Particular sensitivities (drought, water, wind, etc).
When you understand more about your trees, follow these 5 pointers to keep your trees resistant and healthy.
Protect the roots.
Focus on the zone around a tree approximately where the branches extend. Roots can extend beyond this zone however this is the area where roots are more delicate. The secret is to make sure that the soil is not too compact so that roots can keep taking in water and oxygen.
Secure the bark.
Consider the bark as an armour that safeguards the tree. Protecting the tree bark will avoid infections, diseases or insect activity. Keep an eye out for potential risks that might damage tree bark, consisting of:.
- Vehicles: trees near roadways or driveways can suffer hits from high vehicles. Eliminate lower branches to prevent damage and make certain trees show up during the night.
- Lawn sprinklers: a spray of water that over and over again strikes bark at the same location can cause damage. If you utilize sprinklers to water your yard, ensure these don’t straight hit trees.
- Branches: branches rubbing against each other can cause damage to the bark. Prune branches properly so branches don’t get laced.
- Yard devices: wear; t get yard devices close to the tree trunks as this can cause severe damage to the bark.
Trees normally thrive well in existing moisture conditions and do not need any additional watering. Nevertheless, depending upon your regional climate, you may have to water your trees throughout extended periods of dry spell. If you do need to water trees in the summer, a periodic deep watering is preferred to a regular misting. In winter trees should not need any watering.
We’ve formerly blogged about pruning trees as it’s an essential part of tree upkeep. It’s something you can do yourself if you understand what you are doing, otherwise you can always work with a professional. The main things to look out for are:.
- Crossing branches: get rid of the smaller branch so the more powerful one can grow without being damaged.
- Broken and dead branches: a tidy cut will help the tree recover.
Low branches: remove branches that are low and are vulnerable to damage (i.e. by an effect). You can also remove low branches for aesthetic functions.
Keep soil healthy.
There are two ways you can make sure that the soil around your tree is rich in nutrients.
- Usage mulch. Spread out a layer of mulch around your tree, about 2 to 4 inches thick. The mulch does not need to touch the trunk.
- Plant lawn or some type of ground cover. Dead plant product will decay in the ground and enrich the soil. Ensure your plants can thrive in the shade and that their roots do not compete with the tree.
Nearby Areas That We Cover:
Clonee (Irish: Cluain Aodha, meaning “Aodh’s pasture”) is a village and a townland in County Meath, Ireland. It borders Fingal to the east at the townlands of Huntstown and Littlepace, and is sometimes used in addresses for housing in those townlands. The River Tolka passes the village.